Our Unique TV Mounting Service Offers The Following Installations
- Standard fireplace
- Custom fireplace with niche, cutout, TV box above mantle
- Basic wall
- TV mount with IR remote and components concealed in closet/cabinet
- Commercial (To learn more, visit our Commercial TV Installation page
Types Of TV Wall Mounts We Stock and Install
- Ultra slim mount
- Flat mount
- Tilt mount
- Full motion / Articulating / Swing-arm / Pull-out mount
- Ceiling mount
10 Reasons To Use Our Professional TV Mounting Service
1. Falling TVs send a child to the ER every 30 minutes! The number of kids injured by a TV falling on them grew 125 percent between 1990 and 2011. TVs can injure or even kill kids and pets when placed on dressers and stands. Kids are naturally intrigued by colors and sounds. They will climb up on furniture to get closer and touch the TV when unattended. A few rocks back and forth and your TV, along with your child may be headed straight to the floor.
2. Wall mounting your TV lengthens its life. How? Wall mounted TVs require you to use the remote. No more pressing the buttons on the TV causing possible damage or, worse still, tipping it over from rocking back and forth.
3. More space in your home. Especially if you’re concealing components in a closet or cabinet.
4. Better viewing angle. Wall mounted TVs offer more options for viewing angles and glare reduction as opposed to watching the TV sitting on a stand.
5. Wall mounted television sets are more theft proof. Table-top installed TVs are easy targets during home invasions because they are high-priced, easy to sell, and easy to carry. Theft of wall mounted TVs is very difficult and very time-consuming because of lag bolts and mounting brackets attaching the TV to the wall.
6. We have been doing this for years. We carry all the necessary tools to complete most installations in less than an hour. The cost of our tools, TV wall mounts and your hours of labor are more than compensated for with our affordable pricing. Plus, you have the peace of mind knowing that your kids can sit right underneath the TV and eat a bowl of cereal on the floor if they like.
7. Apart from safety, experience is the number one reason. We have installed more than 20,000 televisions and monitors since we began our TV mounting service in that beat up old red Safari minivan years ago. With your trust and loyalty, we have become Charlotte’s top choice in professional TV wall mounting and home theater installation.
8. Attention to detail and warranty. Our technicians ensure that each installation supports a minimum of twice the weight of your TV or we will not hang it. Every installation comes with a LIFETIME “NO FALL WARRANTY”. We guarantee every one of our TV installations.
9. Safety. Most amateur TV installers will mount the TV too high and may install wiring that will void your home’s warranty, cause it to fail safety inspections and possibly even catch on fire.
10. Maintain your home warranty. Fishing your TV’s factory power cord in the wall is illegal and a fire hazard. We install a power bridge behind every TV wall mount installation to ensure it is up to electrical code. We hide the audio/video cables in the wall when possible to ensure your TV installation is not only functional but pleasing to the eye and a compliment to your beautiful home.
Why Hire A Professional TV Installer?
- You Gain Peace Of Mind Knowing It Is Done Right
- It May Be More Cost-Efficient Than Buying Supplies
- Convenience – Save Time And Money
- Responsibility Lies On The TV Installer
- Experienced Installers Can Theft-Proof Your TV
Important Factors To Consider When Choosing a Professional TV Mount Installer
- Experience And Number Of TVs Installed
- License And Insurance
- Attention To Detail
- Google Reviews And Public Opinion (Read Over 100 Google Reviews From Our Google Maps Place)
- Service Record i.e. Have they had any TVs fall off the wall?
- Credentials For Residential And Commercial Wiring
- Has The TV Installer Undergone a Back-ground Check?
(You can see our TV mounting credentials and experience listed on our home page.)
What Sizes And Types Of TVs And Monitors Do We Mount?
In our experience, 32-inch to 80-inch flat screen TVs and monitors are best for wall mounting.
Anytime a customer is considering purchasing a TV larger than 80 inches, we strongly suggest purchasing a high-definition projector. This not only cuts space needed for installation, but with our home theater installation prices you can cut costs as well! We install high-definition projector and screen systems capable of producing stunning high-definition 1080p and 4k ultra high-definition home theater pictures from 70 inches up to a stunning 300 inches!
TV Wall Mounting Made Simple, Mistake-Free And Affordable
We offer a FREE tilting TV wall mount and a 15-foot HDMI cable with every every TV installation.
Our professional TV mounting service starts at only $99 with the wall mount included.
All of our TV wall mounts are constructed with 100% unbreakable heavy-duty steel. We have been professionally wall mounting televisions in Charlotte and the surrounding area for years and have seen many types of wall mounts customers and other TV mounting services use to install their expensive TVs.
We do not use or recommend using any TV mounts with plastic parts because plastic can bend and warp. This may cause the TV installation to look crooked, un-level and unprofessionally installed. We strongly suggest using our TV wall mounts during installations when we encounter inferior and cheaply made TV wall mounts.
Whether you are moving within Charlotte or are completely new to the area, we will be glad to assist you with your TV mounting and home theater wiring services. We can schedule an appointment to un-mount your TVs at your old place and immediately re-install the TVs at your new address. We will be happy to use your wall mounting bracket and cables or ours if you need new ones.
Appointments can be arranged to match your schedule and our average TV mounting service usually takes less than an hour. We don’t require help lifting most TVs so you can feel free to do whatever you need to do while we install your flat screen TV for you.
We even offer discounts for multiple TV installations. Get a free quote on all of our TV mounting services here.
Own a small business or office and need professional TV mounting and flat screen installation services?
Check out our commercial TV installation services!
Tips And Professional Advice For Wall Mounting Your Own TV
If you are handy enough to mount your own TV without assistance from a professional installer, take care to ensure the TV mount is properly fastened to the wall before hanging the TV onto the bracket. Mounting a TV with a tilt mount to basic drywall with wooden studs can be done by the average do-it-yourself enthusiast with a drill, tape measure, and level.
If you plan to mount your TV above a brick or stone fireplace, consulting one of our professional TV installers is probably one of the smartest phone calls you can make. Stone and brick fireplace TV mount installations are trickier than standard fireplaces with wooden studs. Our TV installers use special anchors and bolts to ensure weight compliance. We have seen and repaired many wall mount installations on brick and stone fireplaces from less experience wall mount installers that pull away from the wall after a while. The problem may not occur overnight but if not properly installed, the wall mount can gradually pull away from the wall, causing the TV to lean and eventually crash to the floor.
Never rely on that little built-in level that is made into the TV wall mount. These levels are more for appearance and to increase sales for the vendor than to give you accuracy for your TV installation. Use at least one professional-grade level to avoid your TV being crooked after the installation.
Proper Height To Reduce Eye Strain For Optimal TV Viewing
We have our professional opinion of the proper height for your TV, but will mount the TV at whatever height you request. The main thing to consider is your health.
TVs mounted too high will cause you to lift your eye muscles to view the top of the screen for scores and other information streams that may roll across your screen. This can cause sore necks, migraine headaches and a lack of desire to watch TV. We strongly suggest keeping the TV as low as possible—especially when mounting your TV over or above the fireplace.
Viewing distance and furniture height can also be factors to consider when determining proper TV height. Tilting TV mounts ease the pain of mounting the TV higher than normal by giving you the ability to tilt the TV picture down at an angle. Tilt mounts can also reduce unsightly glare from windows and doors.
We found this article on CNET about TV height very informative.
You should also consider the placement of your home theater speakers. From furniture placement to the number of speakers, there are endless factors that can cause your system to perform poorly. Let us help you optimize the placement of your speakers and make your home theater system sound like you are sitting in the front row at the movies!
If you don’t have a home theater system installed yet, check out our affordable options to add a little extra sound to your next movie night or home party!
TV Wall Mounting Instructions
TV Mounting Instructions
- Courtesy call or text with estimated arrival time
- TV mounting site inspection and consultation
- Unpack TV (if necessary)
- Secure TV in safe location
- Measure TV and consult with customer for height
- Connect brackets to rear of TV
- Attach mounting bracket to wall
- Install power bridge and low-voltage cables
- Conceal all holes with wall plates
- Take “before” picture
- Hang TV onto mounting bracket
- Connect components (cable box, DVD player, streaming devices, audio)
- Power up TV and ensure proper operation with components and audio
- Clean up area
- Take “after” picture
- Send customer pictures and review info
Accessories We Carry
- Power bridges
- Surge protectors
- Wiremold plastic wire concealment
- Wall plates
- Ethernet cables
- HDMI cables
- Optical audio cables
- Component cables
- Audio cables
- Coaxial cables
- HDMI splitters
- IR repeater kits
- Soundbar mounts
- Complete home theater systems
- Streaming media players – Amazon Fire Stick and 4K Android box